IT & Internet
£50,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
Product Manager – Cardiff
£50,000 - £70,000 per annum + competitive benefits and pension.
Primary Purpose of Role:
Within this role you will provide strategic and tactical product management for a suite of A.I. products. Your day to day activities will involve interaction with OEM partners as well as extensive market research though interaction with potential customers, KOLs and collaboration partners to understand market needs and trends.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the Product launch and management of all clinical division products, taking a lead on market strategy and working closely with the project team to ensure that all product benefits and functionality are fully realised.
You will take a lead on creating, defining and improving our next generation of Products that will be a game-changer and have far reaching benefits.
Your work experience will see you have some of the following in your background:
- Background in Product Management or Strategic Marketing
- Experience with product/project management, covering both development and regulatory processes.
- Strong relationship management experience.
- The ability to create persuasive financially-backed business cases supported by rigorous market intelligence.
- The ability to translate customer needs and bring them to life, presenting this in a way that the development team can understand.
- The ability to empathise with the potential user base and evaluate their needs.
- STEM degree (MBA desirable but not essential).
At the heart of everything, you’ll be someone that has a strong desire to have a positive impact, always striving to push to the next level and realising the art of the possible. As the organisation scales over the next 5 years, you’ll be encouraged to grow with them, taking on additional responsibilities with the opportunity to really kick on in your career. Within this role you will be responsible for creating products that have a tangible benefit on people’s lives and you will be encouraged to continually develop your skills.
If this sounds like something that would appeal to you then hit the apply button! All applications will be reviewed and will receive feedback.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.