IT & Internet
£70,000 to £75,000 Per Annum
Product Manager - Cardiff
£70,000 - £75,000 per annum + competitive benefits and pension.
Our client is looking for a Product Manager who will take the lead on creating, defining and improving their next generation of Products that will be a game-changer and have far reaching medical benefits.
You will be responsible for:
- Heading up the product management function of the simulation platforms through the various stages of the product life cycle
- Providing leadership to the product management team
- The key interface between the R and D team and the company’s global sales teams and channel partners
- Developing, maintaining and managing the product life cycle and roadmaps for all products.
- Collecting and synthesising customer, channel and sales team feedback to R and D for current and new product development
- Communicating, both in writing and verbally, to ensure the organization in the UK, North America and China, their customers and their channel partners understand the true value proposition of their systems and their capabilities.
- Understanding in depth and documenting the competitive landscape for all products
- Assisting in developing and implementing company-wide go-to-market plans, working with all functional teams to execute the plans
Your work experience will see you have some of the following in your background:
- Minimum five years’ experience in product management, with some sales and marketing experience, preferably with Medical or Educational products
- A passion for innovation that addresses customer needs and unmet needs
- Strong strategic planning, execution and problem solving skills.
- Highly developed influencing skills and not afraid to challenge the status quo and push back when needed
- Ability to work unsupervised with direction from the COO
- Happy to work in and with cross functional teams
- Well-motivated, driven to succeed and takes personal accountability and responsibility
- Able to travel occasionally in the UK and Europe
- Proficiency in commonly used Microsoft software suites
- Clean full driving licence
At the heart of everything, you’ll be someone that has a strong desire to have a positive impact, always striving to push to the next level and realising the art of the possible. As the organisation scales over the next 5 years, you’ll be encouraged to grow with them, taking on additional responsibilities with the opportunity to really kick on in your career. Within this role you will be responsible for creating products that have a tangible benefit on people’s lives and you will be encouraged to continually develop your skills.
If this sounds like something that would appeal to you then hit the apply button! All applications will be reviewed and will receive feedback.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.