Media & New Media
Producer (XR & Virtual Production) - United Kingdom, Newcastle or London (or remote UK but willing to travel)
Salary: Market Competitive + benefits, flexible hours
Our well-established client is looking to appoint a Producer (XR & Virtual Production) to take a key role in our Production team. This position will require you to manage the production process through pre-production to final delivery. Proven experience is a Producer in relevant industry is a must. You will be working alongside an established team.
Our client is looking for someone with a proven experience of managing projects within the XR, VFX or gaming industry. This position will require you to manage the production process through pre-production to final delivery. The idle candidate must have proven experience managing clients through complex productions, and be familiar with industry standard processes for the production of virtual environments and 3D assets.
- Effective management of multiple projects from pre-production to delivery
- Verifying task trackers and status docs are updated, milestones are met and delivery is on time, in budget, and of expected quality.
- Determining production challenges and risks, reporting to Senior Producer and relevant stakeholders, and working with the team to find solutions.
- Preparing project documents: estimate, SoW, timeline, status, etc.
- Run project meetings (scheduling, note taking, etc): daily standups, briefings, sprint planning, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Improve the implementation and execution of production best practices.
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Managing internal and client feedback: distributing via project tracking system.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Knowledge of real-time game engine production processes and pipelines
- Previous experience managing projects within the XR, VFX or gaming industry
- Previous experience managing virtual production projects.
- Excellent leadership, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work strategically across multiple deliveries.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.