Secretarial, PA & Administration
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Private PA -London
Salary: £35,000- £45,000
We are looking for an outstanding PA to join the Property Management and PA team servicing UHNW clients and their families, providing direct 1:1 support with a range of business and private responsibilities. Salary £35,000- £45,000 plus Excellent Benefits.
PA and Property Management Responsibilities:
- Heavy diary management
- Travel arrangements, organising private planes or chauffers
- Arranging high end private events in central London
- Personal shopping with luxury brands
- Booking appointments and reservations
- Facilitating ad hoc requests with a fast response time
- Preparing and overseeing comprehensive service and maintenance schedules for client properties
- Weekly property checks
- Preparing properties for visits and being on-call when clients are in residence
Skills We Are Looking For:
We are looking for someone with excellent attention to detail who is highly organised and works well in a busy fast paced role.
- 2 - 5 years working as a Personal Assistant, EA, Private PA, Family PA OR Office Manager.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong Mac, MS Office skills and tech-savvy
- Flexible to be on call 24/7 and travel around London
- Highly organised and professional with excellent communications skills
- Discreet with impeccable integrity, honesty and loyalty
Benefits On Offer
- A Very Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- MacBook Air and iPhone
- Great opportunities to progress within the role
If you are interested in this role, please apply and we will be in touch.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.