£35,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Private Client Solicitor
Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Salary: Very Competitive (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Full Time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Our client is a well-respected, established legal firm with a friendly atmosphere. They are seeking a highly motivated Private Client Solicitor to join their friendly, busy, private client team.
You will be an integral part of the client team but also expected to work autonomously. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate at the beginning of their career who is looking to further develop their skills with the right support, and work as part of a friendly team.
- Manage your own caseload of wills, probate, Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection cases with support.
- Manage administrative tasks and work confidently with the electronic systems.
- Prioritise client care and professionalism.
- Previously worked as a Solicitor, Lawyer or in a similar role.
- Ideally, 1 - 3 years PQE; relevant pre-qualification experience will also be considered.
- Technical proficiency in various legal matters
- Strong client care and communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a reputable team and a business with a strong reputation.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.