Banking, Finance & Insurance
Private Client Insurance Consultant – High Wycombe
My client is one of the Largest UK Independent insurance brokers, they have been established for around 50 years and have over 80 high street branches throughout the UK.
They are looking for career –minded individual, with a sales or client service experience background. Ideally, you will have some history of progressive behaviours.
The ideal candidate will exceed client expectations in the delivery of service, in a positive and can-do manner, to ensure that the client is satisfied with the overall service that you have provided.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Deal confidently with clients over the phone
- Cultivate and maintain excellent relationships with clients and underwriters
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and an enthusiastic sales ability
Ideally you will have good standard of general education with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in home or high net worth insurance broking. You will be given the opportunity to study for nationally recognized professional qualifications
If you take the initiative, our policy of in-house promotion will ensure you have plenty of scope to progress as your skills develop. We have ambitious growth plans, so prospects for career progression are excellent and your contribution will be fully acknowledged and rewarded.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Home or/+Private client insurance experience and understanding
- General Insurance
- Confident and professional phone manner
- Attention to detail
- Be able to demonstrate high levels of customer service
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.