Marketing & PR
Principle Consultant/Senior Account Director - Brighton
Our award-winning global consulting client is looking to appoint a Principle Consultant/Senior Account Director to join their faced paced, future-thinking company. They pride themselves on their ability to tell clear stories in a complex world. They are a different bread of consultancy that brings a fresh perspective to the world.
- Ideas and strategy: Leading ideas generation, creating integrated PR and marketing campaigns and offering strategic direction.
- Strategic campaign management: Using your knowledge of data and research methods to ensure each campaign that you deliver provides original insights with strong media value, while also speaking to the unique proposition of your clients.
- Client relations and management: Acting as a trouble shooter with overall responsibility for client activity. Building internal relationships and leading strategic organic growth.
- New business and profitability: Focusing on profitability, strategic organic growth, proactive lead generation, contracts and attending senior level networking events. Overall responsibility for service levels, resourcing and fee forecasting.
- Copywriting: Giving final sign-off on all team copywriting, writing heavy-weight whitepapers and creating strategic plans and proposals.
- Crisis communications: Leading on crises and issues.
- People management: Managing account teams and training, mentoring and supporting staff.
- Ad-hoc: Pitching in and supporting your pack with ad-hoc work as required.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- A business enthusiast with significant experience in B2B marketing communications.
- A PR and marketing expert with an excellent knowledge of the global news agenda and strong media & influencer relations skills.
- An industry and sector expert - solid understanding of business audiences that their client's target, from SMEs to global corporates.
- An outstanding communicator - written and verbal.
- An exceptional consultant able to maintain and grow client relationships.
- A strategic thinker able to design and deliver complex campaigns.
- A creative genius that can craft a compelling story, generate and evidence big ideas.
- A top-notch project manager able to work to objectives, targets, deadlines and deliver results.
- An unflappable operator and problem solver who can juggle multiple responsibilities.
- An excellent track record in winning new business – able to grow existing clients and identify and win new ones.
- An inspiring leader who loves helping their team and clients reach their full potential.
- Strong commercial acumen – first-rate financial planning and reporting with the ability to set and work to budget and monitor profitability.
- They need a commercially minded, seriously smart and experienced professional who can work with them to drive growth, innovation and excellence.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.