£32,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
Location: Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan (Hybrid)
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time, Permanent, Monday - Friday
Our client is a well-established accountancy firm, specialising in bookkeeping, tax, small business services, VAT, payroll, and Making Tax Digital.
As a PracticeAccountant, you will play a pivotal role in leading year-end accounts and tax return preparation.
- Prepare company accounts across diverse sectors.
- Provide expert advice on customised management accounts.
- Ensure all deadlines are met consistently.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for client queries.
- Previously worked as a Practice Accountant, Accountant or in a similar role.
- AAT Level 4 qualification or part ACCA / ICAEW qualified.
- Background in a practice environment dealing with small businesses.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- 23 days of holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Overtime availability
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.