Marketing & PR
Remote to start/ Wimbledon, London
Salary: Very competitive and on application
Our client is a PR & Digital Communications agency, offering an integrated comms approach and acclaimed for running campaigns that help influence behaviours through the buyer journey, from brand awareness to sales conversion. We pride ourselves on delivering strategic counsel, consistent creativity and measurable impact for our clients, whilst always contributing to the development of our consultants and the agency.
They offer an excellent benefits package to include; private health, company laptop and phone, life insurance and much much more.
With a natural curiosity for tech & emerging industry trends you need to have a background in B2B tech agency, with excellent written, account and people management skills, and commercial acumen.
You will be reporting to senior consultants and be responsible for actively managing, directing and developing both your team and clients with real responsibility for driving forward existing programmes and organic growth. Previous experience and the desire to work on new business is crucial as you will play an active role in new business development and pitching.
- Accounts : Cyber security; ecommerce; networking; logistics & analytics
- Network of contacts- maintaining strong relations with press
- Client liaison
- Supporting senior consultants
- Managing, directing and developing your team and your clients
- New business developing and pitching
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- B2B Tech experience
- PR & Digital Coms experience
- Creating exceptional pitches
- New business development (essential)
- Strong organisation skills
- Proven Leadership skills
- Motivating your team
- Forward thinking
- Deep understanding and passion for Technology
- Managing multiple events
- Exceptional writing skills the ability to write engaging press releases
- Excellent communicator
- Experience interacting with clients over the phone on a daily basis and building strong relationships
- Knowledge of digital platforms (desirable)
- Ambitious and pro active
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.