Marketing & PR
PR & Marketing Manager – Imperial Wharf, London
Hours: Full time (40hours) temporarily remote, normally office based.
Our client specialises in luxury jewellery which posses a unique design ethos. They have a unique opportunity for an experienced PR & Marketing Manager with a jewellery or luxury background.
My client is looking for PR & Marketing managers who hold at least 5years experience in PR/marketing, preferably for a Luxury Jewellery brand. An influencer on social media and passion for promoting their brand. Building on a database of press and influencer contacts within the men’s fashion/jewellery sector. Experience of managing a team whilst heading multiple projects concurrently with the ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- Running the press office, including sample management, press releases, database management and events.
- Managing of all marketing, including the marketing calendar, budget, advertising and seasonal photoshoots.
- Working with our agency to manage Chinese Social Media platforms and online store.
- Manage all organic social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Manage Influencer Marketing, gifting and budgets.
- Assisting the E-Commerce team with content copywriting and planning, in-line with the marketing calendar
- Create monthly reports of social media, influencer and press results.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least 5 years of PR/Marketing experience, ideally for a luxury/jewellery brand
- Database of press and influencer contacts within the men’s fashion/jewellery sector
- Social Media experience preferred
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Team leader experience
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.