PR & Advertising
£32,000 Per Annum
PR Manager (Beauty & Lifestyle) – Shoreditch, London
Salary: Up to £32,000 p.a.
Our client is a Talent Management, Events and Production Agency who pride themselves on challenging their clients with fresh ideas, helping them build lasting connections, to make their brand a huge success.
Our client is expanding and looking for a dynamic, fun, and enthusiastic PR Manager to support the Beauty and Lifestyle PR and Events Team. Located 1 mile from London Liverpool Street Station, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of a busy office environment. The successful candidate will ideally have 3-4 years’ experience in the communications industry and have previous agency experience working at Account Manager/Senior Press Officer level.
- Day to day development and implementation of client PR programs.
- Day to day client contact, coordination of client review meetings including preparation of monthly reports, event debriefs, and yearly review meetings.
- Monitor budgets.
- Managing a wider team and ensuring tasks for all clients are in hand.
- Support new business development; including identifying opportunities, creating strategic proposals, and pitching (as part of a team) to potential clients.
- Achieve strong and consistent press coverage ensuring KPIs are achieved month on month.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in the communications industry with experience in event production.
- Creative, ambitious, highly organised and self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally.
- Extremely confident with press liaison and able to develop, manage and oversee campaigns.
- Strong awareness of the ever-changing media landscape as well as knowledge of both emerging and established influencer talent.
- Experience in strategy, timelines, budgets, and reporting with the ability to work to and set clear KPIs.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.