Media & New Media
£25,000 Per Annum
Our client is a world-class global publisher of video games and is seeking to continue its growth with the appointment of a motivated PR Assistant to support the PR Manager with PR and Influencer marketing activities. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-moving, successful, and growing business within the video games sector. You will ideally have a passion for the games industry and communication.
You will support the PR Manager in all PR activities within the company, from press release creation and distribution to managing press relationships with PR and Influencers.
• Editing and distribution of press releases
• Distribution of game codes
• Management of influencer tools (Steam Curators, Keymailer and Woovit)
• Reporting coverage (you will have access to Meltwater and CoverageBook)
• Growing the network of influencers and press partners – active outreach
• Work with the product/brand managers to ensure all campaigns are consistent with the product brand
• Management of the PR inbox
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in a practical PR, Press or Marketing role ideally in the games industry
- Strong writing skills – you will be involved in writing press releases and need to write in an interesting and newsworthy style
- Strong time management – you will need to prioritise activities and be comfortable managing your workload
- Research skills – finding journalist and influencers contact details where required
- Excellent communication skills – you will need to be gregarious and need to be comfortable at developing new relationships
- Strong presentation skills – you may be responsible for presenting games at events
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.