Media & New Media
£26,000 to £33,000 Per Annum
PR Account Manager – Warrington / some remote working available
Salary: £26,000 to £33,000 per annum + benefits
Our client is an award winning digital, PR, SEO, and content agency that’s Data-led, Ideas-focused, and Results-driven. Their team is made up of a collective of brilliant public relations, content and search engine optimisation experts who use storytelling and content to capitalise on the vast opportunities offered through online and digital media.
They are now on the lookout for a suitability qualified and experienced PR Account Manager to join their team in Warrington.
They’re looking for someone who can work collaboratively across a range of clients to devise, organise, plan and deliver integrated PR, social media and content marketing strategies focused on robust and clear KPIs.
You’ll be a prolific digital PR expert and storyteller, who understands how PESO (paid, earned, shared, and owned) media is converging and be experienced in creating bold, successful digital PR and marketing campaigns that stand out. You’ll understand how data and insights can inspire creative ideas, and have a keen eye on the outputs, outcome, outtakes, and impact that make clients happy, and you stand out.
- Apply our clients ‘Creative Intelligence’ model to all client accounts with a clear grasp of each element (Intelligent Insights, Creative Intelligence, Learn & Adapt)
- Hold regular planning sessions with every client, with a clear month-on-month work programme to drive digital PR, content and marketing initiatives that support clients’ short and long-term objectives
- Supervise, write, and edit the work of certain members of the team, as required, and supporting priority content requirements of the team’s client leads
- Build strong, mutually positive relationships with designated clients, establishing a strong rapport with the client lead partners
- Maintain a strong knowledge of each client’s industry and hot topics, including editorial tracking
- Conduct periodic audits of client activities, making recommendations as required
- Effective management of the workflows of the Account Executives who will support you day-to-day.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in an agency-side or in-house public relations, content marketing or digital role, etc.
- Superior writing skills and a strong news sense, including creating compelling stories and content for different target demographics.
- PESO channel awareness, knowledge, and delivery capability experience
- Experienced in handling client relationships
- An understanding and experience of using search engine optimisation (SEO) for digital PR purposes. From keywords and structure of content to the importance of obtaining links.
- Expertise in all major business software applications (Microsoft Office, etc.).
£26,000 to £33,000 per annum + benefits
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- a company bonus scheme, hybrid office and remote working arrangements
- staff engagement forums and ongoing opportunities to grow your skills and networks through training and support
- the opportunity to be involved in our wellbeing, charity, and D&I committees.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.