Marketing & PR
£23,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
PR Account manager - East London
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience)
My client is in the fashion sector and offers a range of services including Public Relations, Digital Services, Celebrity Dressing, Social Media Management and Brand Consultancy. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an efficient and organised account manager to join their team.
- Pitching to press for a variety of coverage on client accounts
- Running own client accounts and delegating tasks to junior members of the team
- Developing creative concepts and newsworthy stories that will result in press coverage
- Overall promotion of the messages and brand values of clients through the media wherever possible
- Responding to journalists' enquiries
- Helping to grow clients' awareness by securing weekly, monthly print and digital coverage and meeting weekly targets
- Securing product sponsorship for events
- Writing client and product news press releases
- Assisting in the planning and implementation seasonal press days and events for clients with the team
- Keeping clients updated with monthly and weekly press reports
- Creating newsletters about new products, trends or relevant brand news to send out to relevant key media
- To represent the client on the telephone and at meetings with current and potential clients
- Writing brand PR strategies and implementing them
- Managing PR events including catwalks, presentations, launch parties, dinners and breakfasts
- Implementing ideas within team meetings
- Leading client meetings
- Must have at least 1 years's experience running client accounts in an agency.
- Have good writing skills, including the use of Microsoft Office.
- Must have established relationships with journalists, editors, stylists and influencers.
- Must be diverse experience in public relations work covering consumer, fashion, celebrity sectors
- Must be good with previous press and ideally sales event experience
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to talk to clients, press and stylists and write professional emails.
- Must have knowledge of fashion and an interest in trends and fashion media.
- Experience in using mailer accounts such as Mailchimp.
- Must be able to exercise initiative when performing tasks in the office and prioritise own workload.
- Must have skills required are consistent with at least three years’ experience working at this level in a PR agency, for example client handling and industry awareness.
- LFW experience.
- Event management experience.
- £30 contribution twice a year for personal wellness (spa day, cultural event etc)
- One additional holiday day added after passing the probation period
- Two company activities (wellness/cultural/activity days) per year
- Hybrid working in the office and from home
- They also offer a LFW bonus scheme depending on company and employee performance each season.
- Day to Day Hours of Work (can vary with events): 10am to 6pm
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.