Media & New Media
£23,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
Oxford, London, Leeds
With their specialist communications expertise, industry knowledge and contact networks, our client is the leading global public relations and communications consultancy for the shipping, marine, energy and offshore industries.
A PR Week Top 150 consultancy, our client is continuously expanding its team of motivated, intelligent, and dynamic communications professionals. Our client is looking for an ambitious account executive to support the day-to-day delivery of world-class PR services to global portfolio of clients.
The role offers training and career progression with international travel and secondments, an excellent benefits package and a hybrid working style with a minimum 8 days per month in either Oxford, London, or Leeds office.
- An understanding of B2B PR and communications
- A thirst for learning more about and understanding their specialist industries
- Confident, proactive, and eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise responsibilities
- Quick to learn and able to digest and understand complex subjects
- First-rate written communication skills with an engaging style and close attention to language, grammar, and accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, both face-to-face and on the phone
- A sound grasp of social and digital media.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- A track record of supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity, ideally within an agency environment
- Experience in writing high quality blog/editorial copy or press releases
- An understanding and/or experience of working with the media
- Great client management experience, with the ability to foster strong client relationships.
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus additional accrual opportunities after two years’ service
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- Finder’s fee of £1,500 for new employees
- New business commission scheme (9% of first year’s fee for new business introductions)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Rewards and perks including discounts at national chains, access to health apps and wellness support.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.