Arts, Graphic Design & New Media
£24,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
PR Account Executive
Location: Richmond, London (Hybrid)
Salary: £24k - £27k + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time, Permanent, Monday - Friday
Our client is a dynamic PR agency, specialises in crafting impactful communication strategies for luxury lifestyle, property, and travel sectors.
As an PR Account Executive, you will contribute to PR strategy, client campaigns, and media relations. Attend networking events and identify new business opportunities.
- Manage multiple accounts and liaise with clients.
- Contribute to PR strategy and creative ideas.
- Implement client campaigns and write press releases, blogs, and social media posts.
- Pitch news and feature stories to the media.
- Develop relationships with media and influencers.
- Stay updated on relevant influencers and media.
- Arrange press trips and assist in event organisation.
- Previously worked for 2 years as an Account Executive, PR Executive or in a similar role
- Minimum requirement of 2 years' experience in consumer PR or journalism.
- Experience in luxury lifestyle, property, or travel PR. (Beneficial)
- Hold a degree and adept in navigating social media platforms
- A good network of media contacts
- Casual dress code.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days paid leave
- Bonus scheme
- New business bonus.
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity to join a thriving PR agency.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.