Marketing & PR
£35,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
PR Account Director
Location: Liverpool & Hybrid
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
A pioneering integrated marketing and PR agency with clients across the technology, digital, professional services, education and property development sectors. They are creative, strategic and agile, providing strategy and executing campaigns across digital marketing, content, PR, social media and events. They have been in business for over 18 years.
A fast-growing agency with offices in Liverpool, Manchester and London.
- Here is your chance to make a big difference within a growing integrated marketing and PR agency.?
- Looking for an?energetic, results driven B2B PR Account Director with experience in the technology sector to be a trusted source of creativity, strategy and guidance to clients, while also driving operational efficiencies and financial performance within the agency.
- They are a pioneering integrated marketing and PR agency with clients across the technology, digital, professional services, education and property development sectors. Creative, strategic and agile, providing strategy and executing campaigns across digital marketing, content, PR, social media and events.
- Looking for a person with proven experience in the B2B agency world, who is keen to take on greater client and planning responsibilities. You’ll understand how to use bold storytelling, data and insights, creative angles and media relationships to generate consistent, high-quality press coverage, cultivate thought leadership and boost share of voice.
- Formulate PR strategies and plans, develop and implement client SLAs and own the delivery of all PR activity.
- As a client-facing role, this person will manage client expectations, ensure tasks are allocated properly across the team, keep tasks on deadline and handle any client escalations
- Relationship building and project management are critical in this role.
- Develop and implement account processes
- Take the lead in ensuring financial profitability of accounts and find ways to grow/upsell existing accounts.
- Business development, experience in identifying and seeking out new business opportunities, developing new business proposals and pitching live to potential clients.
- Comfortable coaching and guiding members of the PR team, while also collaborating with other team members across the business, including content, digital and paid marketing.
- Deep understanding and passion for B2B PR
- Confident with account planning and management
- Proven ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Proactive and strategic by nature, constantly monitoring client service levels
- Strong eye towards metrics and performance, ensuring client KPIs are met
- Actively advising clients on PR performance (using data/learnings to guide future PR execution)
- Growing accounts by selling in additional projects and agency services (i.e. content, digital/paid, social)
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Motivating the team and inspiring them to always deliver exceptional work
- Managing and developing direct reports
- Developing and implementing successful PR campaigns for clients
- Robust network of media contacts/relationships
- Experience in developing and presenting campaign/performance reports to clients
- 7+ years of in-house or agency experience
- Previous account director experience in an agency
- Have worked in one or more of the following industries – professional services, technology, innovation, real estate or education
- Understanding and experience in integrating PR with marketing/content/digital campaigns
- Experience using Cision,Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Hootsuite, Sprout Social
- Open, collaborative working environment
- Flexible and semi-remote working
- Wellbeing programme
- Private medical insurance
- Rewards package
- Competitive salary
- 5% pension scheme
- Increasing holiday allowance
- Incentives and regular organised fun
- Training, coaching and development opportunities
- This role is flexible in terms of hours and location.
- They offer hybrid working with hours in the office to be agreed with candidates.
- Ideally 2 days in Liverpool office, 3 days remote.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.