Marketing & PR
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
PPC & SEO Manager - London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 plus excellent bonus schemes
This PPC and SEO Manager role offers the opportunity to build a search and SEO team for an established media and planning and buying company. You can expect to receive a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 with excellent bonus schemes and company pension.
As the PPC and SEO manager, you will be responsible for driving new business growth and managing the existing PPC client base.
PPC and SEO Manager responsibilities include:
- Managing and reporting on client’s search activity
- Communicating best SEO practice with clients
- Managing relationships with SEO partners
- Producing market leading campaign analysis
Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate would have experience working with Google’s Campaign Manager ad server.
- An interest in media and advertising
- 3+ years experience
- Confidence with tracking implementation, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, preferably with the ability to integrate with Salesforce
- Collaborative worker with strong interpersonal skills
- Innovative and forward-thinking mind-set
- Research and presenting skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Preferred skill: experience in managing social media campaigns
I am keen to speak to anyone with experience of SEM in addition to being well-versed in SEO, PPC, GTM and Google Analytics.
The company and Benefits:
Our client has over 15 years’ experience helping businesses with media planning and buying. They produce market-leading post-campaign analysis and bespoke market insight reports. The successful candidate can expect numerous benefits such as company pension, generous bonus schemes, casual dress, flexible working and gym membership.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.