Media & New Media
£24,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
Salary: £24,000 - £32,000 per year (Depending on experience)
Additional Benefits: Performance bonus, Flexible schedule, and Work from Home
Our client is a successful family-run business, which imports and manufactures a wide range of high-quality products. They are looking to further develop sales through new online (and offline) markets and plans to expand its product lines.
Our client is looking for a talented PPC Executive to manage the Company’s pay-per-click campaigns under the direction of the Marketing Manager.
The new role will initially focus on Google PPC, Facebook Ads and Amazon PPC and the PPC Executive will have scope to shape the role as the team develops.
The successful candidate will play an instrumental role in defining and driving the online business, creating an exciting opportunity to become a founding member of the new in-house Digital Marketing Team.
• Undertake analysis and A/B testing to identify relevant and strong keyword searches to optimise campaign success.
• Create targeted campaigns and participate in forming effective paid search strategies.
• Liaise with content writers and graphic designers to create the required copy/creative and landing pages.
• Provide regular reports on performance metrics and market-related insights.
• Analyse, monitor and present reports on ROI for all PPC campaigns to the Marketing Manager.
• Manage and supervise spend to ensure it is in line with the assigned budget.
• Keep up to date with market and technology related developments.
• As part of a small team, you will also be expected the take on duties that extend beyond PPC duties.
• Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
• Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors.
• Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels.
• Write attractive and concise copy for adverts.
• Review Google Analytics and provide an overall picture of how all marketing campaigns are performing (not just PPC).
• Collaborate with content writers and graphic designers to devise and implement click funnels.
• Manage re-pricing tools and devising re-pricing strategies to inform PPC budgets.
• Strong working knowledge of analytics tools.
• PCC candidate with an analytical mind, a solid foundation of experience in PPC and a desire to expand and diversify their skills.
• Passionate about online marketing, keen to contribute new ideas and excited to help, shape the company’s marketing strategies.
- Proven PPC work experience: 3 years (preferred)
- Knowledge and working experience of Google AdWords: 3 years (preferred)
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (preferred)
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.