£20,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Post Completion Administrator (Legal Firm)
Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a well-established law firm, specialising in property transactions, aiding diverse clients in buying, selling, transferring, or re-mortgaging.
As a Post Completion Administrator, you will have a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless and efficient management of post-completion tasks in their organisation.
- Ensure prompt and efficient delivery of files to the Land Registry.
- Accurate record-keeping for post-completion activities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, ensuring effective communication and coordination.
- Address post-completion queries or issues with third parties through verbal and written communication.
- Showcase excellent organisational skills for accurate and efficient task completion.
- Previous experience working as a Post Completion Administrator or in a similar role.
- Effective organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks effectively.
Apply now and seize this rewarding opportunity to be a vital part of growing and dynamic team.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.