£25,950 to £27,900 Per Annum
Plater / Fabricator
Salary: £25,950 - £27,900 per year + benefits
Our client is one of the UK’s leading heavy steel fabricators specialising in fabrications in mild steel, as well as stainless steel and aluminium. Their standards of quality and expertise are highly regarded. As a result, they continue to supply a range of industries, including power generation, renewable energy, and construction.
They are now on the lookout for a suitability experienced Plater / Fabricator join their team in Stafford
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Stick welding, Fabrication
- Metal fabrication: 2 years (preferred)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plater /Fabricators required in a busy fabrication unit.
- Mild Steel / Stainless 2mm up to 100mm.
- Preferred experience in heavy fabrication would be an advantage.
- Must be able to work from engineering drawings
- Must be competent in MIG / MMA for tack welding
- Must be confident working with minimal supervision.
- Improvers would be considered for the right operator with some experience with fabrication.
- Overtime readily available
- £25,950 - £27,900 per year + benefits
- 16:30 - 17:45 paid 2 hours pay mon -thurs
- 13:00 - 14;15 paid 2 hours pay
- Saturday 1 1/2
- Sunday 1 3/4
- 20 hours overtime worked in 1 month period: £1 for every hour added to hourly rate
- 25 days paid holidays + 8 Bank holidays
- All holiday pay paid full average
- Pension contribution
- Permanent position
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
If you are a suitably qualified and experienced Plater / Fabricator and ready for your next challenge in a growing organisation with lots of opportunity to progress, we would love to hear from you!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.