Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Physiotherapist - Part Time
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of Occupational Health Services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our Client’s team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to join an OH team at Heathrow.
- The successful individual will help support the delivery of an exceptional OH service to the client.
- This is a great opportunity for qualified individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive team environment.
- This is on an onsite role, working three days a week.
- The main purpose of this role is to ensure the effective provision of an Occupational Physiotherapy Service to the Customer.
You can expect to receive:
- Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience,
- Contributory pension scheme, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance,
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service, Discounted Gym membership,
- Cycle to work schemes,
- Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid & Full access to discounts on Perkbox
Key Skills/Requirements: HCPC, Physiotherapist.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.