Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Physiotherapist(Part-time - 13 hours a week)
Key Skills: HCPC, physiotherapist, Portsmouth
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of Occupational Health Services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our Client’s team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
Our client have an exciting opportunity for an experienced part-time Physiotherapist to join their OH team at Portsmouth. You will work 13 hours a week. The successful individual will help support the delivery of an exceptional OH service to the client. This is a great opportunity for qualified individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive team environment. The main purpose of this role is to ensure the effective provision of an Occupational Physiotherapy Service to the Customer.
- You will Provide accurate clinical assessment, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Classifying presenting clinical musculoskeletal disorders into work-relatedness categories;
- Provide reports to Management following assessment and at time of discharge indicating employee’s fitness to work and any adjustments to their role that may be required short-term, long term orpermanently;
- Lead onsite exercise classes to rehabilitate employees with musculoskeletal injuries;
- Communicate effectively with the wider occupational health team and Conduct DSE assessments and provide prophylactic advice.
- Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Private Healthcare, Life Assurance,
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service,
- Discounted Gym membership,
- Cycle to work schemes,
- Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
- Full access to discounts on Perkbox
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.