Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£42,000 Per Annum
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Salary: Up to £42,000 + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Monday - Friday (8am - 4pm)
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors.
As a Physiotherapist, you will play a key role in enhancing the delivery of an outstanding occupational health (OH) service. .
- Previous experience working as a Physiotherapist or in a similar role.
- HCPC registration as a qualified physiotherapist.
- Strong clinical assessment and diagnostic skills.
- Compassion and empathy in dealing with patients.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport and trust with clients
- Competitive Salary.
- Private healthcare.
- Life assurance.
- Cycle to work schemes.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Starting with 25 days annual leave, increasing with length of service
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to collaborate with a dynamic team and advance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.