Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£30,000 Per Annum
Physiologist (3 days a week)
Up to £30,000 pro rata
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities, and the emergency services. Our client’s team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
I am looking for an experienced Physiologist to join an Occupational Health Team. This is a Part time position, working three days a week at our client’s site in Cheltenham.
- As a Physiologist, you'll be supporting the onsite health and wellbeing service including Wellbeing Assessments and Health Promotional activities.
- You will work closely with the client ensuring business objectives and needs are met whilst maintaining Health Partners’ goals and values.
- You will be fully supported every step of the way.
- Your personal growth and development are important and you will be encouraged to always be your best with the support of the clinical trainers as well as your line manager.
- You will be qualified to degree level or equivalent in Sports Science/Health Science/Exercise Physiology and have previous experience in health, wellbeing or fitness environment.
They offer a competitive annual salary, contributory pension scheme, Life Assurance and starting on 25 days annual leave (pro rata) plus bank holidays which increases with length of service.
Key Skills/Requirements for the Physiologist: Physiologist, degree level qualified or equivalent in Sports Science/Health Science/Exercise Physiology and have previous experience in health, wellbeing or fitness environment, Cheltenham
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.