£26,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Photocopier Service Technician - West London
Salary: Circa £26K - £30K
Our Office solutions company have been established for over twenty-five years. They specialise in education and commercial sectors. They are seeking an experienced photocopier service technician to join their lively and growing team.
You will be responsible for ensuring service calls are responded to in a timely manner and that the company meets and exceeds its target response time for working hours. You will need to perform installations of new equipment, fit parts and occasional assist with workshop duties.
- Ensure service calls are responded to in a timely manner
- Perform installations of new equipment
- Call office if not allocated to a service call and call office at the end of each day
- Manage and monitor the fitting of al parts/items and enable timely warranty claims from manufacturers
- Occasional assist with workshop duties
- Maintain a car stock consisting of spare parts and consumables
- Attend training courses at sharp and other applicable suppliers
- Carry out other reasonable requests were appropriate
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will need at least one years experience in similar position with a full drivers licence and completion of enhanced DBS.
You should have experience of papercut print management solution but this is not essential.
Also, basic knowledge of windows servers, active directory and group policy.
Lastly you should be positive, have good customer relation skills and excellent organisation.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.