Pest Controller – South East London, Guildford, South of M25
Salary: Competitive basic salary with additional benefits including life insurance, sick pay, personal accident insurance, pension scheme, employee assistance programme and 20 days holiday rising each year to max 25 days plus bank holidays.
Our Company are the UK’s leading provider in vacant property services. They also cover site and personal protection services. They are a nationwide company with 18 offices and depots providing 24/7 assistance.
This role will be responsible for all pest control works, including all pest control equipment, safe transportation and use of pest control materials as well as preparing and submitting detailed pest control reports. Work individually or as part of a team to respond to infestations at customer properties which include domestic dwellings and commercial premises.
- To ensure all pest control tasks are completed safely in line with pest control rules and regulations
- Ensure all paperwork is completed according to company specifications as per SLA requirements
- Identify extra pest control opportunities when carrying out the first stage treatment and quote accordingly
- Assist with other branches when necessary
- Carry out investigations
- Run and effective ad accurate appointment system and ensure all time bookings are met in full
- Carry out surveys and proofing recommendations for premises with pest control problems and to control and eradicate all public health pest including, rats, mice, squirrels, cockroaches, bed bugs, wasps, as well as all types f wildlife such as seagulls.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will need to have BPCA Level 2 in pest control management licence and a full valid driving licence.
You need to have goo geographical knowledge of the local Glasgow area and experience working multiple sites per day.
Good problem solving skills, customer service skills and the ability to work under pressure.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.