£19,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Pest Control Technician - Rochester
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum
Full Time – Permanent
My client is recruiting a qualified RSPH Level 2 Technician for geographic patch Central London and Home Counties. They would also consider a trainee as they can provide full training. A full driving licence is essential. The Candidate would ideally live in Medway Towns. The candidates must have a focus on exceptional customer care.
As a Pest control technician, you will need
- Responsible for surveying and inspecting buildings and residential properties for signs of pests
- Provide thorough reports on findings and inform the company clients about treatments costs
- Design and carry out pest management plans
- One years’ worth of experience preferred
- Full driving licence essential
- BPCA level 2 beneficial but trainee applicants also considered.
My clientare members of the National Pest Technicians Association and are committed to the quality of their service and reducing their environmental impact through continual measuring and monitoring of their services. From bird control to rodent control, they can provide an effective and efficient solution to any issue with pests. They can offer both domestic and commercial pest control to clients from across the capital.
If you would like to hear more about the position, then we'd love to hear from you!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003