£22,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
Pest Control Technician – Nottingham
Competitive Salary £22,000 – 24,000 + Overtime
My Client is looking for an experience Service Technician in the Pest Control Industry and will include working on both Domestic and Commercial site’s. The position is physically demanding and will include job work at times ( house clearances, netting etc).
Location: Nottingham area
- The applicant is to be RSPB Qualified.
- Preferably 2 years experience within the pest control industry.
- Full driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- Will be required to have a DBS check.
- To be confident in talking with customers.
- Able to plan and organise his day/week.
- To be confident working on there own as well as part of a team.
- There is a weekend cover rota ( approx. 3 weekends per year plus a rota for all Bank Holiday cover that’s equally split amongst all technicians).
What they offer:
- Competitive Salary £22,000 – 24,000 + Overtime possibilities plus salary may increase after 6 month’s probation dependent experience.
- Company Van that can be used for Private use under the Benefit in Kind Tax rules.
- Company Mobile Phone.
- Full Company Uniform.
- Progression within the company.
- Company Pension.
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.