£25,000 to £29,000 Per Annum
North/East London, Essex
Pest Control Technician
Location to cover: North / East London and Essex area.
Salary: 25,000 -29,000 DOE
Shift pattern: Monday till Friday plus weekend rota
My client is a leading pest control company with collectively over 200 years industry experience. They offer clients superior expertise, teamwork, innovation and market-leading products and professional services in pest control. Their experts rank among the industry's leading pest controllers offering a bespoke service night or day. They know that night treatments may be more convenient for their clients.
The team serve the whole of the UK, providing pest control and virus control solutions for residential and commercial customers.
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Technician to join their London team. Ideal candidates be located in London or surrounding areas.
Previous experience is essential. Ideal Candidates will be based in or around London and will hold the professional qualification of RSPH/ BPCA Level 2.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Completing routine inspections in commercial contract sites such as, Hotels, Restaurants, Casinos Office Blocks, Care Homes etc
• Attending emergency call outs within required timescales
• Carrying out pest control treatments in accordance with company and trade standards
• Writing treatment reports following each visit advising on any housekeeping or habitat management recommendation’s
• Supporting other members of the team when required
• Maintain & service Electric Fly Killing Machines
• Flexible working hours and willingness to work early mornings and occasional nights
• Complete risk assessment’s
• Following the operations team work schedules and work plans
• Provide on call weekend cover (subject to rota)
• Attend training days and continuous development
• Maintain company vehicle, stock records and send in reports
• Developing new business leads for the sales team Qualifications and Experience
• Good communication skills, literate and be able to communicate in English
• Full clean driving licence
• Ability to follow procedures
• Ability to work within a team
• Enthusiastic, keen to learn and progress
• Good timekeeping and the ability to meet deadlines
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.