£30,000 Per Annum
PDR Technician (Paintless Dent Removal) - Blackburn, Lancashire
Salary: £30k + Benefits
They sell over 790 vehicles a month that all go through their workshop and body shop before sale. They have a growing team who all work to ensure their vehicles are prepared to a high standard before they are delivered to their customers.
Our client is recruiting for a PDR technician to prepare their cars that require cosmetic refurbishment. Their team repairs and refurbishes thousands of vehicles every year, so they require individuals with previous experience in a similar capacity.
This provides an amazing and exciting opportunity for a successful candidate. Scope for development is available within this role and is rewarded with a strong annual salary and overtime.
- Remove dents from the body of a motor vehicle
- Repair large dents and bodyline damage
- Have good knowledge of panel repair and techniques
- Ensure all their used vehicles are refinished to a high standard before being delivered to their customers
- Work in line with their BVRLA approved fair wear and tear guidelines.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience in PDR
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Full and valid UK driving licence
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.