£25,000 Per Annum
Payroll Officer – Newport South Wales
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 + Life cover + Pension
My client is an ambitious network of UK chartered accountants. They pride themselves on providing a unique and personal service, and they have ambitious plans for growth.
Globally my client is made up of 270 independent firms in 100 countries around the world.
We are looking for a highly motivated, highly organised experienced payroll officer to join their team in the South Wales office. You will be able to work under pressure, whilst managing workloads, you will be competent in setting your own deadlines and you will have excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate will be joining the largest independent accountancy practice in South wales, you will be joining a team of 50 members.
The South wales office handles £56 million fee income from 23 offices and a headcount of 820.
The role of payroll Officer is due to our clients growth.
The successful candidate will provided with excellent coaching, support and the ability to work within a team.
Our client fully back to office working environment with the safeguards in place.
- Completing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls for 1-150 employees
- Bacs payments using 3rd party payment mandates
- Submission of all HMRC returns
- Uploading pension data to appropriate pension providers
- Completion of year end submissions
- Dealing with client payroll queries
- Holiday cover for the payroll manager
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in running multiple client payrolls with a bureau environment
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft proficiency is essential
- Sage payroll is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Time keeping and time management
- Enthusiasm coupled with drive and determination
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.