£27,000 Per Annum
Payroll And Recruitment Officer - Chelmsford
Salary: Up to £27K 40hrs per week
Our client are the UK’s largest of its kind, and number one independent dealership who are seeking a Payroll and recruitment Officer to join their state of the art dealership.
This role will be processing the monthly payroll and liaising with departmental managers and external accountants when required. You will also be responsible for the initial stages of the recruitment process, including liaising with recruitment agencies, collating CV’s and speaking with potential applicants over the phone.
- Identify and resolve payroll discrepancies
- Deal with SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP
- Complete payroll reports
- Auto enrolment pension reports
- Initial recruitment process
- Setting up template payments
- Inputting salaries and hours onto relevant software, including commission, bonus, overtime, holidays, and unpaid leave
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- You will be required to have experience within a similar role and processing payrolls as well as an understanding of payroll software packages including sage.
- You need to have excellent numeracy, analytical and problem solving skills.
- You also need to have a good understanding of GDPR, relevant legislation and competence in Microsoft office packages.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.