Transport & Logistics
£14 Per Hour
Pat time Afternoon shift Warehouse Parcel Sorter
Start date - ASAP
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Parcel Sorter to work for a well-known Courier Company in Hatfield. Ideally, we would like to have candidates with experience in parcel distribution and a warehouse environment. Initially, this will be temporary work; however, this may lead to long-term work for people who show good work ethics and reliability.
- Sorting items by hand into compartments on a sorting frame.
- Bagging and labeling mail for its destination.
- Moving mail around the office between conveyor belts, loading docks, and trolleys.
- Moving mailbags from cages sorting mailbags and bundles of mail into cages.
- Loading and unloading wheeled containers from vehicles to the dispatch areas.
- Scanning parcels.
- Be able to lift and carry mailbags and boxes weighing up to 20kg and to push containers weighing up to 250kg
- Have a good level of English Language, both written and spoken
- Be IT literate and confident in using scanners/computer
- Have safety boots and a high-viz jacket
- Falls between 16:00 to 20:00
Uplifted Rate PAYE Umbrella Scheme:
- Monday - Friday: 14.00per h,
Please apply ONLY if you can start ASAP and commit to working these hours.
Due to the nature of the role, They will require to carry out an in-depth security clearance check which Can take up to 2-3 working days
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.