Catering & Hospitality
Location: Broadway, Worcestershire
Salary: Market Competitive
Our well-established client is looking to appoint an experienced Pastry Chef for their hotel in Worcestershire. Our client is a contemporary hotel featuring world class amenities and a fine dining experience.
Our client is seeking the services of a Pastry Chef. The Pastry Chef will be assisting Head Chef in menu items. The Pastry Chef will also be training junior members of the team in Pastry.
- Create and prepare all pastry items as required by the business.
- Prepare, clean and organize ingredients for use in the kitchen.
- Come up with recipe ideas from scratch.
- Plan the menu of desserts and pastry to complement savory items.
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and sanitized at all times.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Must have at least 4-5 years rosette experience
• Held similar position in a rosette kitchen doing pastry
• Be strong in Pastry, an advantage to be multi skilled throughout the kitchen
• Reasonable for the Pastry, assisting Head Chef with menu items
• Management of pastry sections
• Training to junior members of the team in Pastry
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.