£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Location: Tyneside, Tyne & Wear
Salary: Very Competitive (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a well-established automotive firm, supplying the full range of commercial trucks, used trucks, trailers and vans and provide outstanding service to their customers.
As a Parts Advisor, you will provide excellent quality and service while building strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Manage stock levels and order specialist parts.
- Conduct inventory checks to ensure accurate and timely part deliveries.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and stay aware of promotions.
- Handle parts receipting and booking processes.
- Serve both front and back counters.
- Booking parts to job cards and meticulous job card checks.
- Conduct perpetual stock checks.
- Manage warranty and surcharge parts.
- Previously worked as a Parts Advisor or in a similar role.
- At least 3 years of commercial parts experience.
- Understanding of stock control.
- Skilled in IT.
- Forklift truck licence. (Desirable)
- Valid UK driving licence.
- Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
- Every third Saturday: 8am - 12pm
- 22 days plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company health cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.