£30,400 Per Annum
Location: Liverpool, L20
Salary: £30,400 plus bonus (£48,000 OTE)
Specialising in the Vauxhall Brand, our client is committed to providing first class customer satisfaction through exceptional aftersales care. They have the latest Body-shop technology as well as a wealth of experience and skills. They are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK’s Top Employers and looking after both their people and customers is at the heart of everything they do.
- You will be responsible for carrying out professional and cost-effective vehicle panel repairs on vehicles and replacements ensuring high quality standards are met and that customer satisfaction remains a priority. Manufacturer’s training will be provided.
- You will have previous experience in using up to date repair equipment, repair methods and body repair techniques along with a completed Panel technician modern apprenticeship or equivalent.
- You will have a working knowledge of automotive systems and the specific materials required for the repair process as well as an honest and diligent approach to work with the ability to meet deadlines without compromising quality of work.
- Moreover you will have an understanding of and adherence to Health & Safety legislation including COSHH requirements. A full and valid UK driving licence is required.
- This includes competitive basic salaries plus; The basic salary in this role is £30,400 but with potential for £48,000 OTE
- Enhanced holidays that increase with service
- Eligibility to join one of their car schemes
- Critical illness cover after 2 years and Life Assurance
- Smart Health - free access to support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Enhanced paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave
Requirements for Panel Beater: experienced panel beater, welding experience
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.