£45,600 Per Annum
Location: Bellshill, Lanarkshire
Salary: £45,600 + Excellent Benefits
Full - Time, Permanent, Monday - Thursday, 5pm - 7am (48 hours)
Our client is a well-established organisation in the automotive industry, offering an extensive range of municipal trucks, specialty vehicles for hire and provide contract hire options.
As a Panel Beater, your role involves repairing and replacing vehicle panels, performing accident damage repairs, and upholding high workmanship standards.
- Conduct panel repairs for Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV) and Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGV).
- Strip or build vehicles, either before or after paintwork.
- Perform accident damage repairs on Commercial vehicles and LCV.
- Uphold high workmanship standards.
- Ensure materials selected are suitable for the assigned tasks.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork, documenting time and materials used.
- Maintain and wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while ensuring its upkeep.
- Previous experience of 1 year working as a Panel Beater, Panel Technician or in a similar role.
- Experience in the repair of commercial vehicles, particularly in panel repairs.
- Possess HNC in Vehicle Body Repairs. (Panel Beating)
- Knowledge of repair guidelines and industry standards.
- Skilled in stripping / building LCV & HGV vehicles.
- Average bonus of £3k
- 33 days of annual leave
- Salary Sacrifice pension.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Retail, leisure, and holiday discounts.
- Recommend a friend bonus.
- Death in Service coverage
- Free onsite parking.
Apply now to seize this great opportunity and embark your career with a dynamic team of an automotive industry.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.