Media & New Media
Paid Search Specialist/ PPC Account Manager, Stockton-on-Tees
Salary: Competitive with company pension scheme
Our client is a digital marketing agency offering professional online marketing services to a broad range of customers. They are a proud Premier Google Partner and help all kinds of businesses grow online with first-rate PPC, SEO, email marketing and social media.
You will be managing Paid Advertising campaigns for a range of clients with different KPI’s and as such, you will liaise with them, reporting back recommendations and improvements on accounts.
As Paid Search Specialist/PPC Account Manager, we expect you to:
- Launch and optimise various PPC campaigns;
- Manage your own clients;
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels;
- Ensure client performance is at an optimal level;
- Monitor and protect client KPI’s;
- Identify trends in data to provide actionable insights;
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in paid search;
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads);
- A/B Split testing to get the best results;
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI;
- Track KPI’s to assess performance and pinpoint issues.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
Highly analytical and data driven as well as being an excellent communicator, you must be competent in the creation of Google Ads campaigns, from designing, planning and optimising ad groups through to conversion tracking.
You must also have previous experience of managing paid campaigns within an agency environment, good time management and excellent problem-solving skills. We expect you to be creative, ensuring ad copy and visuals are engaging.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.