Media & New Media
Paid Media Account Manager – Central London
My client runs a Digital Agency based in central London. They pride themselves on having friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere.
Through strategy and planning, passion and experience, insights and data, technology platform selection or advanced digital optimisation techniques, my client has always had one aim – to make their clients businesses perform better.
They use digital data at scale, combined with traditional consumer and market behaviour to create a comprehensive view of their clients businesses. They then apply this insight to their digital strategy to deliver accurately targeted, highly successful campaigns.
My client is looking for a Paid Media Account Manager to join their team. This is a role for an established and proven expert in PPC but with strong capabilities in at least one other Paid Media channel (Display, Paid Social, Mobile/App Promotion, Native). This role requires an understanding of the way in which channels interact and complement one another, as well as the technical capabilities to execute high-performance Paid campaigns.
Reporting to the Head of PPC within the department, the selected Account Manager will directly contribute to the overall direction, development and scope of my clients offerings.
Please note, during the Covid19 pandemic, my clients team have been working from home in line with government guidelines. Once restrictions are lifted, and it is deemed safe to do so, the team will be expected to be able to work from our central London office, however regular home working days may be considered. Therefore, the facility to work from home is also required.
Campaign Strategy & Management
- To work closely with clients to ensure a full understanding of their business, digital needs and priorities
- To work closely with the Head of PPC to ensure all accounts have a performance strategy
- To work closely with Client Services and the Head of PPC to ensure all accounts have a commercial strategy
- To work closely with suppliers to ensure that the team are constantly at the forefront of industry developments and, when suitable, trialling new tactics for their clients
- Ensure all activity meets or exceeds performance expectations
- To manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target
Delivery & Line Management
- Direct line management of junior members of the Paid Media Department to ensure that work is delivered to an exceptional standard, on target and on time
- Training and development of junior team members to ensure that they are performing at the standard expected by ROAST and our clients
- Quality control of work conducted by junior members of the team
- To work with the Departmental Head across a range of tasks to further the scale capabilities and quality of my clients offerings, including
- Training plans
- New business (both preparation and attendance)
- Media supplier relationships
- Technology and automation
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least 3 years of working in PPC delivery (if in a mixed channel role, at least 70% of time on PPC)
- A proven track record of:
- delivering projects and results for clients with monthly budgets of £50,000+
- achieving ecommerce targets (sales and revenue volume, CPA, ROI, ROAS)
- developing junior team members
- leading 3rd party bid management tools
- leading onsite analytics packages
- bringing efficiency to client activity in terms of both performance and resource levels
- Experience of executing campaigns within other Paid Media channels beneficial. (Training will be provided if not as eventually the role will encompass this responsibility)
- Strong understanding of wider digital channels and environment
- Ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to independently research news stories, industry developments or opportunities and relay these to the wider business
- Highly organised with an acute attention to detail
- Exceptional level of English, both written and spoken
- Strong numerical and analytical capabilities, including use and creation of Excel formulae and macros
- Capabilities with AdWords scripts or Java beneficial
- Additional language capabilities beneficial
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.