Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Paediatric Occupational Therapists - Hampshire, Surrey and Berkshire
Salary: £32000 – £38000, depending on experience.
Due to a significant increase in demand for their services, they are looking for experienced Paediatric OTs to join their lively team.
Their Paediatric OT’s places the child and young person’s needs at the heart of the practice. They are a team of OT’s who enjoy using all the skills and knowledge in their exciting practice with clients aged between 0-25 years.
Their clinic space is set in tranquil countryside just outside the village of Crondall in North East Hampshire, close to Fleet and Farnham. Their work though takes them across most of Hampshire, Surrey and Berkshire Ideally candidates would live within these areas.
If you meet the minimum criteria below and are HCPC registered, please do apply and let’s talk.
- Band 6 and 7 Occupational Therapists (They have multiple posts available, both contract and permanent)
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification essential for band 6 and minimum of 4 years for band 7 applicants
- Able to work a minimum of 10 hours per week (can be flexible over days of the week) up to 37.5 hours
- Car driver essential as will be based in their rural clinic for up to 50% of the week with some working from home also available for non-direct hours such as report writing
Essential experience in some, or all of the following conditions:
- ASD, ADHD, learning disability, sensory processing difficulties, Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Must be able to undertake standardised assessments such as the M-ABC, Beery, DASH, Bruininks (short format), MVPT/DVTP -3/A.
- They are looking for OT’s who have worked with young adults in CAMHS who have ASD (including high functioning), ADHD and learning disability experience – issues around self-regulation, life skills, managing college, university and work environments, OT’s who have work experience of adult social care for students/young people with learning disability and other disabilities (life skills, housing, work)
What is in it for you?
- Pension scheme where staff put in 5% and company put in 5%
- Life insurance of 4 x salary
- Paid sickness for up to 13 weeks, at which point, long term health insurance cuts in and pension keeps getting paid as well
- eLearning platform and active career development
Their clinic and office are set on a farm, currently with views of chickens, sheep and pigs with 2,300 acres of arable land around them; it’s a lovely spot for children to visit who have extreme sensory issues, especially with noise
Does this sound like you? Then we want to talk to you.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.