Secretarial, PA & Administration
£23,000 Per Annum
Outdoor and Office Assistant
Central London with immediate start date
Salary circa £23,000 per annum, bonus scheme and pension
Our client is a leading set of commercial barristers’ chambers, with a thriving domestic and international practice. Their barristers specialise in providing their services across the areas of construction and engineering; energy and natural resources; infrastructure and utilities; international arbitration; IT and technology; offshore construction and marine engineering; procurement and competition; associated professional negligence and planning.
An opportunity has arisen for an Outdoor and Office Assistant to join their talented team. General duties include working to ensure the smooth running of the post room/ copy room; liaising with the clerking team; taking barristers with their papers to court; photocopying; distribution of papers and assisting barristers and other members of staff.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Be enthusiastic with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Be a team player but be able to work unsupervised and under pressure.
- Have excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
- Be polite, friendly and of smart appearance.
- Be able to demonstrate a positive attitude in challenging circumstances.
- Be able to handle confidential information discreetly.
- Have GSCE Mathematics and English – minimum five GCSEs – grade C or equivalent.
The closing date for applications is Friday 14 January
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.