Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£23,000 to £31,000 Per Annum
Orthodontic Nurse - Wimbledon SW19 4EB
Salary: £23,000 - £31,000
This Orthodontic Nurse role the opportunity of providing four handed dentistry specialist orthodontists. A competitive salary and training are on offer.
The Orthodontic Nurse will be responsible for all Dental Nurse duties including:
- Clinical chair-side support to orthodontist ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Excellent patient care.
- Infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments.
- Maintaining equipment’s,
- Maintain the surgery in a state of cleanliness to prevent cross infection,
Skills and Experience:
- We are keen to speak to anyone who has worked in a health industry as Orthodontic Nurse.
- A nurse with passion to specialise in Orthodontics, GDC registered, with high level of written and spoken English.
- Computer literate with accurate data input skills as the Practice use specialist software, i.e., Orthotrac.
- Must have proof of Hepatitis B immunisation and double vaccination against COVID. Successful applicant will be subject to DBS checks.
Our client is one of Wimbledon’s specialised Orthodontic practices with practices in Tolworth and Mitcham. They have outstanding reputation in the market and a very large customer base.
Our client offers:
- A competitive salary and training based on experience.
Please apply: We would really like to hear from you as this could be an ideal opportunity you are looking for.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.