Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£55,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Optometrist - Gillingham
Salary: £55 000 - £60 000
Benefits: 33 days holidays, bonuses, pension, professional fees covered, 3 testing rooms
Terms: Fulltime - Permanent
Our client is a leading brand in optician industry with long and established history. They consist of 13 practices, each run by a partner. Practices are based throughout the UK.
The role is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified optometrist to join the team of dedicated Optometrist staff. The role requires highly skilled clinicians. There is opportunity for higher qualifications including independent prescribing.
- Administrative tasks related to the role
- Dealing with clients in professional manner
- Communication skills
- Computer literate
- Tasks related to optometric role and experiences.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- At least 1 year of experience in same role
- GOC registered optometrist
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.