Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£23,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Optical Assistant / Dispensing Optician
Location: Reigate, Surrey
Salary: £23k - £30k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week (including Saturdays)
Our client is a private, optometry and ophthalmology practice, offering advanced optical services and high-end products to a large and discerning patient base.
As an Optical Assistant / Dispensing Optician, you will be creating and selling bespoke eyewear using the best frame makers, latest styles, and finest lenses.
- Previously worked as an Optical Assistant, Dispensing Optician or in a similar role.
- Possess 3-6 years' experience in optical industry.
- In-depth knowledge of frame types (rimmed/supra/rimless & acetate/metal), lens refractive qualities (plastic vs. glass), and coatings for medical and aesthetic purposes.
- Skilled in fitting, adjusting, repairing, or glazing different types of frames using industry-standard equipment.
- Understanding of major contact lens brands and correct application.
- Experience in ophthalmology clinic settings or familiarity with ophthalmological concepts.
- Familiarity with Direct Debits and database management.
- Capable in pre-screening both adults and children.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.