£30,000 to £33,000 Per Annum
Operations Supervisor/Contracts Manager - Kidderminster
Salary: £30k - £33k + Company Car + Fuel Card (Personal Use inc) + Pension + 25days holidays + Benefits
Our client is a market leading FM company who have an exciting vacancy for an Operations Supervisor/Contracts Manager to manage the Lightning Protection team in the West Midlands/South West region. The company provide Lightning Protection, Electronic Surge Protection, Power Earthing and Specialist Access Services. They are also a UK market leader and a highly successful business who have won many awards over years.
- To lead and direct the Operations Team to ensure that planned and reactive works are undertaken within budget and efficiently ensuring client satisfaction.
- To deliver a profitable operation whilst ensuring all necessary health and safety standards are followed.
- Maximize all labour resource to ensure weekly scheduling claims are in line with budgets.
- Provide clear and concise instruction to the engineers in how they are to execute their roles efficiently and effectively.
- Represent the Operations Management Team at contract planning meetings and at customer progress meetings.
- Raise purchase orders ensuring that there is no excessive expenditure to enable smooth cash flow.
- Monitor rates and hire changes from suppliers to ensure all costs are within budget and to maximise branch profit.
- Carry out checks on all fleet and manage all servicing, repairs and maintenance ensuring vehicles are in a good state of repair at all times.
- Meet on a regular basis with the Operations Director and Contracts Supervsior to monitor the operation and to discuss methods of improvement.
- Ensure that the latest company Health and Safety Standards are advised to all persons and that these standards are implemented on site.
- To reinforce safe working practices in all areas.
- To investigate and report on incidents and implement loss prevention measures.
- Ensure Plant, Equipment, Harnesses, Tooling is regularly checked, calibrated, serviced, tested and maintained and monitor whereabouts and security.
- Provide office supervision and cover for absentee staff.
- Monitor work in progress against estimated costs and budgets and investigate if necessary to ascertain if corrective measures are required.
- Exercise financial control of the operation.
- Liaise with other Branches as required.
- Any other duty as deemed necessary to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the Branch
- The applicant must be highly motivated and must have previous supervisory or managerial experience working within the FM or construction industry.
- Full Drivers Licence
This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of a dynamic environment where your contribution will earn full recognition and reward. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.