HR and Recruitment
£18,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
Operational Recruitment Officer – Workington, Cumbria
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 p.a. dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operational Recruitment Officer to join our Client’s Head Office in Workington, supporting the apprentice recruitment process from start to finish.
- Supporting the apprentice recruitment process.
- Liaising with employers regarding their recruitment requirements and providing a full recruitment service.
- Maintain a good relationship with candidates throughout the recruitment process, including carrying out one to one meetings to prepare them for interviews.
- Developing and delivering induction activities.
- To assist the team in the day-to-day operation of the department, including taking on additional duties as necessary to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Full UK driving license.
- High level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Proven experience in recruitment practices e.g. interviewing.
- Good administration skills, attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a busy working environment.
- Proficient at Microsoft (Office/Word/Excel).
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.