Secretarial, PA & Administration
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Office Manager - Central London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
An opportunity has arisen with a leading Media firm based in prestigious offices in Central London. This role will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of office and HR Administration.
Key Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- General maintenance of all copiers, i.e. ordering toners and organising engineers.
- H&S and maintenance walk round, checking for issues and reporting back.
- Organise meetings, book rooms, set up meeting rooms.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the firm.
- Issue security passes for staff.
- Answer internal and external calls, screen and direct / forward calls.
- Purchase special stationery orders for members of staff that requests them.
- Booking taxis for internal and external use.
- General HR administration.
- Update and maintain HR Systems and Excel databases.
- Prepare HR documents.
- Manage manual and electronic filing and archiving for all HR related documents.
- Pension, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, lots of socials!
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.