Secretarial, PA & Administration
£19,000 to £23,500 Per Annum
Office Administrator - Exeter
Salary: £19,000 - £23,500 per annum
Our client is an accounting practice with offices in Devon and Somerset. They are looking to appoint an experienced and professional Office Administrator in their Exeter office.
To undertake general office administrative duties, whilst supporting other team members and clients. The role will be varied and will suit a dynamic and highly organised individual who enjoys both people contact and administration.
- Responsibility for all Property Management issues for the Exeter office including sourcing and managing contractors to ensure property issues are resolved.
- Office Fire safety support including weekly testing of fire alarms / sensors, checking fire exits and 6 monthly fire drills.
- Other office Health and Safety support including (but not limited to) co-ordinating annual gas safety / boiler servicing and health and safety related contractors.
- Responsibility for Exeter office control procedures.
- Supporting the Exeter office with admin tasks, copy typing and ordering of materials including stationery.
- Day to day co-ordination and supervision of the reception team.
- Receptionist / Telephonist cover when required.
- Providing qualified First aid cover as part of their First Aider team.
Attributes, Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Outgoing, socially confident and emotionally controlled.
- A positive attitude, friendly and approachable.
- Resilient, able to multi-task and work independently / flexibly.
- Adaptable, organised and conscientious.
- Takes the initiative, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Discreet, professional and team orientated in approach.
- Passionate about all areas of internal and external service.
- Sound working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Efficient and accurate typing skills.
- Experience of audio typing an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Office management or supervisory experience.
- First Aid qualified (or willing to become qualified).
- Monday – Friday, 36.25 hours per week
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 25 days plus bank holidays after 5 years’ service
- Death in service 3 x annual salary
- Access to Westfield Rewards and Health scheme
- 24-hour external Employee Assistance Programme helpline
- Buy and sell holiday
- Introducing clients and staff commission schemes
- Pension 3% rising to 4% (but matched up to 6%) after 4 years’ service
- Must have Right to Work in the UK
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.