HR and Recruitment
£18,000 Per Annum
Office Administrator – Rayleigh, Essex
Salary: Circa £18,000
An opportunity has arisen with a fast growing Payroll Solutions company based in Rayleigh, Essex.
The role will support the team and complete administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will have administration experience and a positive can do attitude.
Office Administrator Job Duties:
- General administration for the On-boarding team and Operations Manager.
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
- Maintains accurate records
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
Experience & Skills Required:
- Prior Office Administration experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to Handle Confidential Information
- Strong Record Keeping Skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.